Friday, January 06, 2006

War, Peace, Canon Law, Ethics, Scripture & PAGE PROOFS!

Light to no blogging this week as I try to get my final exams and final papers completed, and try to fight off distractions!

The distraction of the day: PAGE PROOFS! for the book I co-authored, Just War, Lasting Peace, which will be published by Orbis this year. I've read other people's page proofs before, but this is my first time receiving page proofs of my own!

But, like I said, there's finals, and papers to write . . . So please pray I don't get too distracted!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!

Peace,

Mark

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Wow, I can't wait to read the book! Hang in there. The week will go by quickly.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Matthew Lickona said...

Congratulations, Mark.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mark!! Can't wait to read it.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus