Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Strife is O'er


Only in the Church can the acronym STD signal good news.

My immediate future is beginning to take shape. I'm more than halfway through my final semester as a seminarian. Ordination is less than three months away. I've made plans to spend the summer in Frankfurt (Germany, not Kentucky) to study German and serve as a priest at an English-speaking parish. And, in August I will be returning to Boston to begin my studies for and STD (Doctor of Sacred Theology) in Moral Theology at the new Boston College School of Theology and Ministry. Yippee!

Thanks to everyone for your prayers in recent months!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy L. Cavender, CSC said...

Congratulations, Mark!!!

That is such great news. I was hoping this was what last night's Facebook update meant.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!

When are you going to Germany???

I will be in Heidelberg from June 27-July 9th.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congratulations, Mark! Clearly God's hand and heart is in this news. I'm happy for you! Where in Germany will you be? If you'll be near our Sisters, I can let them know so you can visit.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

I'll be in Frankfurt.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus