Saturday, March 22, 2008
- Name: Mark Mossa, SJ
- Location: Bronx, New York, United States
What's a "hyphenated" priest? It's a priest who is also pursuing one or more other occupations. I am a student-priest, professor-priest and writer-priest. I am also a Jesuit priest, but that doesn't get a hyphen. I am currently doing all these things at Fordham University, in New York City.
- Painting Update
- Uma, Oprah, Mossa, Massa
- Reflections On Being a Deacon
- Painful Irony
- Hope for the Less Focused Among Us
- Any Art Experts Out There?
- Time of Testing
- The Centennial Bunch
- The Holy Spirit's Latest Slip