Saturday, March 15, 2008

Uma, Oprah, Mossa, Massa


Some of you are aware that, save for one vowel, I share a name in common with another Jesuit, I being Mark S. Mossa, S.J. and he being Mark S. Massa, S.J. (this is why I tend not to use my middle initial when I write). Some have even speculated that we may in fact be the same person. To prove those conspiracy theorists wrong, we took a photo together when Mark visited here for a lecture this past month. We are so often confused by people--not because we look alike--that I often say that it is a good thing I like him. One of these days, however, I think we'll have to write a book together just to confuse everyone further.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

That would create an eternal debate among librarians, for sure, but I bet it'd be a great book :)

9:00 PM  
Blogger testsjmg said...

Hey...have you considered looking for:

Mark S. Messa, SJ, Mark S. Missa, SJ and/or Mark S. Mussa, SJ?

Just a thought,

-J.

1:54 PM  
Blogger god googler said...

The title of the book should be "Mass in the Moss" and be a reflection book on outdoor masses!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus