Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm Ready For Some Football!



Today was draft day for my Fantasy Football League. Last year I played for the first time and enjoyed it enough to try again. This year, I joined a league made up primarily of Catholic priests and seminarians, featuring such teams as the Justin Martyrs and Extreme Unction. My team's called the Patriots & Saints, after my two favorite NFL teams (who, to my dismay, both were one win short of making the Super Bowl last year). Thus, appropriately, I managed to pick up Tom Brady & Reggie Bush for my team! Last year I made the playoffs, but lost in the first round. I'm hoping Tom & Reggie will help me go all the way this year! My league last year was pretty sedate, no trash talking. I wonder if they'll be any of that in this league and, if so, what it will be like? I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I will be sitting at home in my official Jeff Saturday Colts jersy to watch the Colts beat the Saints tonight.

Oh and I am sure I will be wearing it when they beat the Patriots later on in the year.

GO COLTS, Superbowl Champs!!!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

You do realize that John Brown, SJ has gone into a phone booth and transformed himself into COACH Brown, SJ?

Photographic evidence on my blog: http://somehavehats.typepad.com/some_have_hats/2007/09/vocations-poste.html

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus