Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You Love Me, You Really Love Me . . .


My thanks to the 10 people who voted for me in the Catholic Blog Awards this year. Since people were only allowed to vote once in each category this year, that means 10 people burned their one vote on me. I am especially touched because I just haven't been the frequent and faithful blogger I once was. Penni tells me that I must write something soon for you all. And since I'm on "Spring" (It's about 20 degrees here today) Break this week, I could probably find something to say. So, stay tuned . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger ~pen~ said...

I am humbled (and proud) to say I was one of the ten.

:)

And I still say you need to write something......

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus