Friday, January 19, 2007

Marching

I'm off to Washington DC this weekend to attend the March for Life. This will be my first time attending in about 12 years! I'm looking forward to it, and especially being reunited with some of my Loyola students, who should be out in force. One of the highlights of the weekend will be the Ignatian Pro-Life Network Mass on Monday morning before the march, a gathering of students, faculty, staff and Jesuits from Jesuit schools around the country!

Hope to see you in Washington!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Godspeed, MM, SJ! Let all your fellow Ignatians & Jesuits know they're in my prayers.

AMDG,

-J.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Steve Bogner said...

Mark - Welcome back to blogging!

Have I mentioned I volunteer at a pro-life pregnancy counseling center? I've been chairperson for a couple years now. I'm glad you're participating in the walk for life!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus