Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Name, New Direction, Happy New Year!

Dear Friends,

My apologies for kind of dropping off the face of the earth in recent months. As I mentioned, I was sort of discerning "What next?" as far as the blog goes. I'm not exactly clear yet on what form it will take, but I hope to be posting and checking in a little more requently from now on.

And, to commemorate this progression, I have renamed the blog with the line from Jeremiah which completes the previous name of my blog. For Jeremiah was quite conscious that not only had the Lord duped him, but that he let himself be duped! I am also acutely conscious of this in these months when I'm preparing my petition for ordination to the priesthood. It's a time of anxiety, but also of great joy and hope. I hope you will remember me in prayer.

It's been a little while since I've heard from some of you, may God bless the new year for you and your families!

Peace,

Mark

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Welcome back!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Hooray! You're coming back to us!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I'm glad that the Spirit has led you back to ministry in the blogosphere.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Garpu said...

Argh. No clue why my bookmark wasn't updating your blog. But prayers for your petition!

11:01 AM  
Blogger The Ironic Catholic said...

Welcome back. Great new title!

9:40 PM  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

i have missed you so much....i didn't recognize the blog name so i've not been here!!

stay warm in washington this weekend :)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus