Sunday, June 11, 2006

Jesuit Bloggers Headed to L.A.

Tomorrow I'm off to our first national Jesuit formation meeting in L.A. For the first time ever, I think, all the men in formation will be gathering with the provincials to discuss the future of the Society of Jesus in the United States. And, wouldn't you know it, my flight from New Orleans stops in Houston to pick up passengers, among them fellow Jesuit bloggers Ryan Duns, Richard Beebe and Joe Koczera. Should be an interesting flight! So, for the next week or so, I'll be reporting in from the West Coast.

2 Comments:

Blogger crystal said...

Welcome to California, Mark. I hope you have a great time :-)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Well, I hope it happens again while I'm in formation!

I think you should all create a stopover in DC on the way home. I'll have you all over for drinks.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus