Monday, May 22, 2006

Decompressing


Sorry, you've heard little from me of late. I've been decompressing after the thrills and chills of the semester. And then there was graduation and all that (not mine). I'm also catching up on a few things. Writing a short piece on writing as ministry--final edit tomorrow morning. And, speaking of tomorrow morning, I'm beginning a five-week Latin class (of course it will probably be today by the time most of you read this). Weather's been a mite unpredictable in recent days, but at least we're past the rain and flooding of last week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liam said...

A five-week Latin course? Tibi invideo. Bona fortuna!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Lawrence Lew OP said...

Hope the Latin goes well for you! As for me, still struggling!!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus