Friday, December 02, 2005

Birthday Buddies



There are many people who have contributed to who I have become as a Jesuit, and I just realized that two of them share the same birthday!

So, Happy Birthday to my good friends:

Lisa Militello. Lisa and I worked together in youth ministry in South Carolina for several years. Lisa is a frequent guest speaker at the Steubenville conferences in the summer.

Fr. Eddie Gros, SJ. Eddie was one of my "bosses" for the last two years, and one of the greatest people in the world to work for. He's the Dean of University Ministry at Loyola New Orleans.

Many of my best ministry instincts are as a result of my work with these two friends and role models. So, I wish both of them a very Happy Birthday!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute...am I missing something? You share a birthday with them, and you're wishing them a happy one...therefore, it's your birthday too???

5:02 PM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Omis,

My birthday's in August.

But Eddie and Lisa have the same birthday!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh!

Clearly, I misread.

Now, don't I feel silly! :-D

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus