Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Quiz Leaders



This is a report on how things stand on the quiz, which I'm also taking as an opportunity to introduce you to two of my favorite people, friends and both also former students at Loyola, New Orleans. Jenica, left, graduated last year and is teaching at one of the current outposts of Jesuit High School in New Orleans, and Andrea, right, who I presume will be returning to campus when Loyola reopens in January to finish her degree. Andrea is also a very gifted ballet dancer (I'm not sure if that's the same Andrea in the quiz results).

Jenica is also the first to answer all the quiz questions correctly. So she gets a gold star.

1 Jenica 100
2 andrea 80
3 sister christer 70
4 Amy 70
5 Gashwin 70
6 angelmeg 70
7 Michele 70
8 susan rose 50
9 Mark 30
10 penni 20

Thanks for playing :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Bill Cork said...

I got a 40. :-) But Jenica deserves more than a gold star, just because she's such a great person. ;-)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Well, Jenica, even though my Mom took the quiz, you're still on top!

Mom got a 90! :)

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

Imagine my shock when I saw Jenica and I on your blog. I guess now would not be a good time to mention my heartfelt dream of living an anonymous life.

I can't take credit for the great score. I managed a 70 though. I would have gotten higher but I thought the one about what provence you belonged to was a trick question. I should have known better. Your tests were always straight forward.

-drea

10:43 PM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Drea-

Can you blame me for wanting to share you? Life isn't about anonymity.

Besides, it's not that public. I only get a little over a 100 visitors a day, and a lot of them are looking for muppets and the spanish inquistion!

Mark :)

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY... now my life is complete.. I made it onto your blog, and not under an alias this time. The only thing that might be better is hanging out with the pope. Miss you!!! Hope all is well... by the way, Hello Bill!!!

11:39 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

A different Andrea...I'm your groupie in California. :)

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Andrea, et al.,

(If you know the movie "Almost Famous" you'll appreciate this)

Groupie?

I prefer to call them "blog-aids"

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I have a "slight" advantage.....but I guess the term "pop culture icon" threw me a little. Why is Don Adams not a pop icon culture and Bob Denver is?? Oh well, it was fun. See you soon...Love,Mom

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus