Sunday, November 27, 2005

New Places to Visit

I've added a whole bunch of new links on the blogroll, including several more of those Filipino Jesuit blogs which seem to multiplying like rabbits! There's a good variety there, all with a Jesuit flavor.

I've also added a number of blogs which I've come across in recent months that I've been meaning to add. Including some interesting ones down the bottom there that aren't so explicitly Catholic (or Catholic at all) as the rest.

One fascinating one is this ongoing project called PostSecret, and there's something irreverently charming about the Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns.

I've also added several connected with my favorite hobbies-vices: books, movies and writing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Photography said...

thanks mark. it's funny though that most of us here scholastics have our own blog now for it's a great tool in spreading Ignatian spirituality here in the philippines especially to the youth wha are really into blogs. thanks and God bless.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Maureen said...

Wow, thanks for adding me to your greater glory blog list!

I plan on adding you, too.

God bless, Maureen

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus