Sunday, November 20, 2005

The 23:5 Meme

Angelmeg tagged me back in September, and somebody else did along the way. I'm afraid the result isn't terribly exciting. Here are the rules:

Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to it).
3. Find the 5th sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

Here it is:

If you had the opportunity to speak to priests about this topic, what would you say to them?

Note to Angelmeg:
I have to confess that mourning my fallen pop culture icons was much more interesting than this (sorry!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah well, we can't all have spectacular one liners to dispense. I think I might have gotten lucky.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus