Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Climbing My Way To Friday


Well, there was major hiccup along the way this week that has put me behind. These means whereas I once thought I'd be all done on Wednesday, I now will probably be scratching my way to the bitter end on Friday, and I'm now getting nervous about whether I'll make it. So, prayers would be appreciated!

And if someone could teach me how to disable a leafblower (I'm probably not the only who would like to wring the neck of the inventor of the maddening noisemaker) . . . Get a rake!!

Prayers would also be appreciated for the Jesuit volunteers I'll be on retreat with this weekend.

And a little wisdom from the film Moonlight Mile, which I'm using for my pastoral care paper:

The truth is hard. Sometimes it looks so wrong, y'know. The color's off, the style's wrong, but I guess... I guess it's where the good ones live.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have my prayers. But then when don't you.

Extra special cherry on top prayers this week.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Adoro said...

I realize this is late in the game...but you have my prayers, too. I'll pass on your intentions to Our Lady of Perpetual Help. Amazing what she can do...

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus