Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Two Pilgrims' Journey


I've had a few e-mails asking when I was going to finish my reflections on Saint Ignatius' Autobiography. Well, you'll see in the previous post that I have added another. There's actually only a couple of posts left, and I'll be finished!

New readers may not be familiar with what I'm talking about, and loyal readers might need a refresher. So, I have also added links in the sidebar to the entire series of posts. Scroll down to the bottom right and you'll see them listed under the heading "Two Pilgrims' Journey." Happy reading!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

This is truly searingly excellent stuff.

AMDG,

-J.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus