Friday, May 05, 2006

Just War, Lasting Peace: Coming Soon


So, I thought if the publisher sends you a copy, that means the book will soon be available. But I'm not so sure. An ad for the book appeared in the recent America magazine. The Orbis site seems to indicate that the book is now available. However, Amazon changed their information today, saying the book is not yet available, and changed the publication date to May 30.

So, your guess is as good as mine when the book will be available. I think we might just have to wait until someone that ordered it receives it. If that's you, please let us know!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I placed my order with Amazon last week, and it still shows a delivery estimate by May 20.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

I just got a shipping notice from Amazon and the book will arrive in two days!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus