Friday, May 05, 2006

Fun Fact and Health Update

Well, I had an ultrasound today to have a look at things because of some complaints you might remember me sharing a while back about my health. Turns out, I'm not pregnant. I also learned this fun fact: sound waves can't pass through gas. This made it impossible for the technician to get a picture of my pancreas. Anyway, at least initially it looks like everything's OK, so I guess I'll have to keep working at my papers. And maybe cut down on carbonated beverages. Hope you all are well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

Um ... thanks for sharing ... :-D And boy, we're glad you're not pregnant.

Good luck with all the medical stuff.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Rachel Nguyen said...

Hi Mark,

I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

And sorry about your friend...

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It would be really frightening if you actually thought you might be pregnant (especially wtih those pesky vows of celibacy and all)

As to the gas thing, we all knew you were full of it, Hot air is a lot more plausible. and a relief.

Hope they find something soon.

Maggie

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus