Monday, March 27, 2006

Those Darn Jesuits . . . Roamin' Around Italy

In a previous post, I introduced you to Fr. Joseph Carola of the New Orleans province of the Jesuits (my province). He teaches at the Gregorian University in Rome. But he also has been getting around quite a bit with students studying there, as you can see in his numerous appearances on the blog The Roamin'Roman. Here' some of his latest exploits:






Whether it's hiking, playing piano, waiting tables or offering Mass--he does it all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he wearing a soutane?

How orthodox!

Certain traditionalists may be stunned.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Lawrence Lew OP said...

I see I've been beaten to the post. I was going to ask if my eyes were deceiving me: a Jesuit in a cassock, with a 'belly band' no less?!! Whatever next... orthodox teaching?!

I jest of course... on the latter. But only just. :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Wearing that might be "traditional," but I'm not exactly sure how that would be considered "orthodox."

But I think I know what you mean!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus