Monday, March 20, 2006

Calbes?

Since comic strips have never been quite the same since Calvin & Hobbes retired (i just don't get Dilbert, sorry!), I couldn't resist this one:

A Bit Of Both

You are 50% Calvin and 50% Hobbes

Calvin & Hobbes, like a scruffy yin and yang, are in perfect
balance within you. Like Calvin, you're weird, a bit insecure, and can
be a trouble-maker. But like Hobbes, you're down to earth and
sensitive. It's a risk to say it here, after just a ten question test,
but I'll bet you're smarter than most. Both Calvin and Hobbes are
crafty, clever characters, and any one made from equal parts of each is
a force to be reckoned with.
Link: The Calvin Or Hobbes Test written by gwendolynbooks

4 Comments:

Blogger Harrison said...

I miss Calvin and Hobbes so much. I agree, comic strips have not been the same since they left. But, all good things must come to an end.

I got 50/50 as well.

-Harrison

12:24 AM  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Wanted to take the test but there is a server error.
When I went to the "main" part of the site, the graphic there (announcing the technical difficulty) is "not child friendly...."

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hobvin

1:50 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Put me down for a Hobvin, too.

-J.

P.S. I like Dilbert a great deal as well, but that has more to do with having served hard time in Cubicle Land.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus