Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A Shout Out to My College and University Friends

Having just finished two year teaching college, and now going back to studies again myself, I've been pleased to notice lots of visitors from colleges and universities in the past couple of months. From what information I have, there have been visits from the following universities:

University of Notre Dame
Rockhurst
U Penn
Johns Hopkins
U Cincinnati
U of North Texas
Cal Berkeley
Syracuse
Yale
Tufts
University of Central Florida
Cal Santa Barbara
Loyola, New Orleans
Loyola, Chicago
Boston College
U Minnesota
University of Dayton
Boston U
University of Utah
College of the Holy Cross

Welcome to all of you!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It just occurred to me that you will be in Weston. We lived in Waltham for a year way back when my 21 and 19 year olds were 4 and 2. Wow. The world really is small in a large universe kind of way.

Now I have a context for praying for you. like GPS.

Maggie

5:26 PM  
Blogger Amy Giglio said...

Gosh, Mark. It's a shame that only kids from party schools read your blog ;)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Bring 'em on! I'm an equal opportunity blogger. And, besides, I like parties! And schools.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to add a college to your list - if possible. Earlier this year I started visiting your blog while I was still at college, although it was right before I graduated, so if you would like, you can add the College of Saint Benedict (and/or) Saint John's University - they are almost one school in MN.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Ruth,

Well noted!

Hope life after college is going well.

Thanks for visiting.

Peace,

Mark

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus