Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Jesuit Celebrations

I hope you'll excuse my absence. I was in Louisiana celebrating with my brother Jesuits the vows of five of our men, and the entrance of eleven new men. I was also being a bit nostalgic about the fact that it is now eight years since my own entrance day and six years since I pronounced my vows. Here they are:


Our five newly vowed Jesuit Scholastics (Shane, Kyle, Robert, Nathan and Kevin)


Our eleven new novices (the largest entering class in twelve years!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

definitely reason to celebrate. thanks for sharing

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus