Sunday, August 21, 2005

New Blogs I'm Looking At

I've just added some new (or new to me) blogs to my blogroll:

British Jesuit Rob Marsh offers his thoughts on spirituality an other things at All Things Seen and Unseen.

Richard Beebe, who just entered the Jesuit novitiate in Detroit this week is Crying Out in the Wilderness.

Natala is writing some beautiful stuff at And That Has Made All the Difference (her husband also has some nice photography on-line).

More inspiring stuff by Jenn at Confessions of a Wayward Catholic

An anonymous Catholic High School teacher spins her classroom tales at Scrutinies.

Young Audrey from Malaysia is new to the Catholic blogosphere and offers her observations in My Journey.

Check them out!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mark! Both for the kind words and the other blogs to check out :)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jen P said...

I see some old friends and some ones I need to meet! Thank you!

10:44 PM  
Blogger ukok said...

Great additiions to the blogosphere for those who are newer, and for those who aren't...why didn't I learn of them sooner! Top notch.

God Bless.

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus