Thursday, April 27, 2006

Discerning Woman Exposed!

Our friend Susan Rose at Musings of a Discerning Woman writes this week about how her worlds have collided, thanks to a call from a local news reporter who caught on to her "double life":

Can You Believe This?

City elections officer Susan Francois is resigning after eight years on the job.

But it's not because the fledgling voter-owned elections system she helped to craft has gotten a rough ride its first time out. She's leaving this summer to become a nun. Francois, 33, says she wants to spend most of her time on what she feels called to do. . .


read the rest.

But you don't have to count on the local paper for a great story, you can catch all her great stories at herCBA-nominated blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Thanks Mark. It's been quite a week! Make that couple of months. This was just the kicker.

Today an old coworker stopped by to tell me ... and I quote "I don't think we ever talked about how I'm a recovering Catholic. But I read about you in the paper and I was so surprised. I didn't think there were nuns anymore."

I wish I was kidding but I'm not. :) So if nothing else my unmasking has surprised a lot of people about the nondisappearance of the Catholic Sister.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus