Friday, January 27, 2006

ReRuns of Saint Ignatius



I'm embarassed to say that, though I have less than 10 "episodes" to go, I have gotten so far away from my last Autobiography post, that no one is likely to remember what happened!

So, I've decided that for the next couple of months I will republish my reflections on Saint Ignatius' Autobiography, one day at a time, along with whatever other things come to mind. This will serve as a refresher for those of you that have seen them before, and give newcomers to this blog an opportunity to journey with Saint Ignatius.

And so those of you that have seen them before won't get bored, feel free to contribute your own reflections in the comments box!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Bogner said...

Mark, I've always thought these reflections on the autobiography could be the seeds of a book. I don't know of any book out there that is really focused on this.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Fr. Gaurav Shroff said...

Thanks for the reruns, Mark -- I have a feeling I'll "get" "more" the second time around.

Always meant to suggest that you make permalinks of all of these and put them on your blogroll .... :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Thanks guys!

Steve, my publisher is taking a look at it actually, but they're a bit hesitant. I think if Jim Martin's forthcoming "My Life With the Saints" does well, they'll be a little more enthusiastic. We'll see . . .

Hope you both are well!

Peace,

Mark

1:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If it helps any I will buy a copy, I have loved them since I started reading them.

Maggie

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus