Monday, July 18, 2005

Living Faith


You may have seen these little Catholic devotional booklets around over the years called "Living Faith." Each day, a reflection is offered on the readings of the day, by several different contributors. Almost a year ago, I was invited to be one of those contributors, and my first contributions are in the latest issue (July-August-September), along with those of many others, holier than I, that have been at this for a while. You might want to think about subscribing. Each booklet covers three months. For those familiar with the Catholic blogosphere, or blogheaven, you might be interested to note that Amy Welborn is also a contributor.

On that note, I have to go. My contributions for the January-February-March issue are due today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Hmmm.... I've had them given to me before (by vocation directors!) and always enjoyed the reflections. I had noticed last time that Amy Wellborn was one of the contributors.

Me thinks perhaps its time to look into a subscription. There were some gems in the booklet I had during Lent.

Good luck on your submissions! I'm sure they'll be great.

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parish subscribes (orders enough copies for everyone! I like it very much and have passed it on to friends.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Mark Mossa, SJ said...

I'm glad it's getting around! Thanks, Susan and Lynn for your comments!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The content of this site is the responsibility of its author and administrator, Mark Mossa, SJ, and does not necessarily represent the Society of Jesus